2016-17 BACK TO SCHOOL SCHEDULE
- Thu., Sept. 1:
- First day of school for IRES & NES students in grades 1-5
- First day of school for all NMS students
- First day of school for all grade 9 NHS students
- Thu., Sept. 1 & Fri., Sept. 2:
- Kindergarten Open House from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Parents/Guardians may choose a date that works better for their schedule.)
- Fri., Sept. 2:
- Full day of school for all students except kindergarten & 4-year-old kindergarten (4K) students.
- Mon., Sept. 5: No School
- Tue., Sept. 6:
- Group A Kindergarteners first day
- Wed., Sept. 7:
- Group B Kindergarteners first day
- M-W 4K first day
- Early Childhood Special Education Program first day
- Thu., Sept. 8:
THE TIGER'S DEN: THE SCHOOL DISTRICT OF MAPLE'S NEW YOUTH AND CHILD CARE PROGRAM
The Tiger’s Den offers children ages 5-13 years a safe place before and after school, as well as full days during scheduled school breaks, where they will be in an enriched and caring environment. While attending the Tiger’s Den children will have opportunities to complete homework, have time to play in the gymnasium and outdoors and will enjoy numerous other age appropriate activities to keep them physically and mentally stimulated. For more information please see our "TIGER'S DEN - CHILD CARE" tab at the top of this page!
NEW FOR 2016-17 ON-LINE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES FOR FAMILIES THAT LIVE WITHIN THE SCHOOL DISTRICT OF MAPLE BOUNDARIES - INCLUDING HOMEBASED EDUCATION
The District has contracted with the FuelEducation Company and Calvert Education to provide curriculum and courses, elementary through high school age. These are the same companies that provide curriculum to such well-known Wisconsin providers as the Wisconsin Virtual School, the Wisconsin Virtual Academy, and homeschool learning. The School District of Maple realizes that parents make the choice to homeschool or open enroll their children for a variety of good and well-thought out reasons. For more information please see our "VIRTUAL MAPLE" tab at the top of this page!